Application Criteria for the FDM Academy Program
The FDM Academy Program provides fast-track entry into high-profile IT careers. We only take on those who have a strong aptitude in IT with the desire and ambition to succeed. Due to the nature of our business model and the minimum time commitment we require for each program, other terms and conditions apply.
Before applying to join the FDM Academy Program in the US, please make sure you meet the following criteria:
- Eligible to work in the US
- Able to commit to a minimum of two years of employment placement after the training is completed
- Geographically flexible to work throughout the US
- Able to support yourself financially during the 3-4 months (approximately) full-time training period
- Have some technical knowledge or experience in IT
- Demonstrate a passion for IT
- Have a good understanding of the IT industry
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note: This is at least a 2.5-year commitment in total, based on the initial training phase and the minimum two-year commitment as an employee.
You should be eligible to work and remain in the US for the duration of the 2.5 year commitment. Due to the nature of the program and business requirements, there may be further restrictions. Please contact one of our Academy Recruiters on 347-329-3255 to discuss this further. FDM Group is committed to equal opportunities and we welcome applicants who reflect the diversity of our wider community.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants. However, you may be able to pinpoint where you did not meet our criteria from the list above. We strongly recommend you read through the list and check where you did not previously meet the criteria, and whether this can be resolved. You are able to reapply after a three-month period.