Project Management Office Training Stream
The FDM IT Project Management Career Path – An Overview
- Full-time job with FDM for at least two years
- Training in project management tools and techniques
- Learn SQL, a standard language for accessing and manipulating databases
- Become experienced in using MS Project
- Strengthen your skills in data manipulation and presentation
- Gain your Prince2 Foundation Certificate
- Gain valuable experience working on a consultancy basis with FDM’s prestigious clients
FDM’s PMO Training
Our IT Project Management Office (PMO) career path includes training in project management tools and techniques, Prince2, programme and project support office essentials, business analysis, MS Project, as well as SQL, data manipulation and presentation using MS Excel. Through theoretical and practical methods, we will strengthen your technical knowledge, build your skill set and enhance your commercial awareness. The PMO training will lead you to become a Project Analyst and represent FDM on site with one or more of our prestigious clients.
Project Management Accreditation
Trainee Consultants will acquire an industry recognised Prince2 Foundation Certification by completing the Prince2 Foundation level module during their project management training.
The Project Analyst Career
IT Project Management involves the planning, management and execution of various technical endeavours, in order to meet the client’s exact needs. In order to work effectively towards specific requirements, you must build relationships and converse with senior management and colleagues. Flawless organisation skills are key to ensuring the project meets objectives, does not overrun and is completed within budget.
A successful Project Analyst will be both a team player and a leader, with broad technical knowledge as well as the ability to anticipate and overcome challenges. As an FDM Project Analyst, you can expect to work on assignments for one or more of our clients. As a representative of FDM, helping to achieve our clients’ specific business objectives should be your highest priority.
Becoming An FDM Project Analyst
- The IT Project Management profession requires you to be organised, analytical and methodical
- You must have excellent teamwork ability, possess strong communication skills and be a confident decision maker
- You will hold a degree in an IT, Business, Management or related discipline
- Previous experience in a technical or business environment is desirable
- Above all, you must possess excellent written and verbal English skills, be enthusiastic, willing to learn and continually strive for excellence
To apply to join the PMO training stream and become an FDM Project Analyst please click here.