FDM Assessment and Selection Process
Gaining a position on the FDM Graduate Programme is highly competitive. We are looking for candidates with the potential to be future IT industry leaders.
Once you have submitted your FDM application, we will assess your suitability in line with our entry criteria. If you are successful at the initial screening stage, we will contact you to conduct a telephone interview. This will involve talking about your current situation and future career goals.
If you pass the telephone interview stage, you will be invited to one of our assessment centres in London or Manchester. The assessment will focus on both your interpersonal and technical skill sets. Through attending one of our assessment days you will gain an understanding of our working environment and get the chance to visit our offices and see the training Academy for yourself.
During the assessment day you will complete different tasks and exercises, so that we can assess your suitability for the FDM Graduate Programme. We will be looking for candidates who have strong communication, team-working and interpersonal skills, as well as a dedicated work ethic. Most importantly, successful candidates will be ambitious, determined and able to adapt to different working environments. We will also assess your technical skills and business knowledge during the assessment day.
- Our assessment days start at 9.00am so please be punctual; we cannot cater for late attendees
- Candidates are expected to wear formal business attire
- If you cannot attend your booked session, please contact your Graduate Recruiter via phone or email at least 24 hours beforehand
- FDM is under no obligation to reschedule any cancellations
- If you have any further questions about FDM’s selection process, or you would like to find out more about FDM and our Graduate Programme, please contact us and we will provide you with all the information you need