FDM is recognised as a highly innovative and industry-leading global IT services provider offering a high-value, low-cost proposition to the world’s business leaders, helping them achieve their IT goals.
FDM has won numerous awards that not only recognise the outstanding training that we offer our trainees and the valuable service we provide to our clients, but also our commitment to tackling the IT skills shortage worldwide. This unrivalled approach to business has resulted in award-winning recognition for FDM at both regional and national levels.
- UK Guardian 300 2012 - 233rd place
- Top Ten IT Employers for Women - 10th place
- The Sunday Times International Track 200 2012 - 162nd place
- Everywoman in Technology Awards 2012 - FDM COO, Sheila Flavell, Leader of the Year - Winner
- The Learning Awards 2012 - Training Department of the Year - Bronze Award
- The Sunday Times Buyout Track 100 2012 - 18th place
- UK’s Top 50 IT Training Companies 2012 – 13th place
- The JobCrowd's Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2012/13 - 4th place
- The JobCrowd's Top IT and Telecoms Companies For Graduates To Work For 2012/13 - 2nd place